Contributor applications are being reopened!
Thank you to all who applied, but for now applications are closed!What do contributors do?
The main role of contributors is to approve and decline submissions. These come into your inbox, and you have the option to accept or decline them. Secondary roles are removing closed adopts as well as relocating any that are in the wrong folders. If you are interested in becoming a contributor, you NEED to have a general grasp of our rules
and folder descriptions
. It is also very important that you read through the section on our quality standard (on the rules page).
Contributors can also answer questions from AdoptionClub users (this is not a requirement but we will like it if you do!).Anything else I need to know?
Contributors are removed if they are not active enough! Accepting a few submissions per week will keep you on the team, but it would be preferred if you did more than that, as around a 100+ submissions can build up just in a couple of days.How can I apply?
Fill out the application below and paste it into a comment on this journal!APPLICATION:
1. How often are you online?
2. Have you ever moderated in a group before?
3. Do you make adopts yourself?
4. Have you read over the Rules and Folder Submission guidelines? (if not, go back and do so, as this is necessary to join the team!)
5. Do you understand the Rules and Folder Submission guidelines?
6. Do you have any questions about anything? (If so, we will be more than happy to answer them!)
Thank you for reading! We hope to accept in lots of new contributors!